Monday, March 2, 2009

Laissez les bonnes temps roulez!

a post-Mardi-Gras Party summary...

I looked “fierce” IMHO.
I arrived already a little shitfaced from pre-drinking. Vodka and seltzer in a water bottle is a lovely bus and subway apperitif.
Was a bit phony-friendly with S when I literally bumped into her at the bar. Hugged and kissed her because I know she HATES that, germs and cooties and all of that.
Groped the Dick in exchange for beads
Dirty danced with a dirty Frenchman
Dirty Frenchman bought me a drink
P bought me a drink
Spilled my drink down P's wife R's back
Licked spilled drink off of R's back. One cannot waste perfectly good alcohol in this economy.
Someone else offered to replace my drink.
Realized it’s very easy to get men to buy me drinks, just ask, and pout, and repay with a kiss.
Nicely kissed (no tongue) B (who was also fairly shitfaced) and he said he missed me. I realized I miss him too.
Very drunk M said she liked me “no matter what anyone says” which made me laugh and realized I am not famous, am infamous. Which I much rather prefer.
I danced.
And danced.
And danced.
Came home alone at 2:30am with a very nice cabbie whose name I couldn't pronounce sober much less 3 sheets to the wind and we talked about the economy.
All else is foogy.
Was a glorious nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment