Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Diary of a Happy Fat Girl

[Originally posted elsewhere Thursday June 21, 2007]

For reasons unknown body woke up at 5:15 am even though subconscious mind was happily wrapped in the muscly tanned arms of Matthew Maconnahey. Stupid body! So rather than langour in bed I got up and thought I'll pop the Yoga DVD in. Oof. Harder than I thought. Actually broke a sweat. Muscles and sinew are very stiff and uncooperative. But I felt really good, all oxygenated and vital. hmmm must try to do this every morning. Sorry Matty. Also made nice healthyful salad for lunch, which will save me money and make me feel all healthy-smug while co-workers munch greasy burgers and fries...and spicy goat roti. Damn I forgot it's roti day in the resto..fawkah. Well I also packed a yummy strawberry-chocolate biscotti for dessert. A little sweetness goes a long way.

Addendum 930 pm - had two cheeseburgers and 5 cinnamon-bread sticks for dinner. So much for healthy-smug :(

No comments:

Post a Comment